About Me

My photo
I am a textile and jewellery designer/maker based just outside London. Illustration, embroidery, nature, seasons, colour and embellishment are key focuses within my work. I use a wide range of materials including shells, sea glass, thread, fibres, fabric, photographs and small beads. I combine techniques such as stitch, embellishment, drilling and photography. If you have any special requests, please contact me for more information, or visit my website: www.bysally.co.uk.

Saturday 27 August 2011

Christmas Creative: Featured Artisan ~ By Sally

Today my Frosty Leaf Decorations have been featured on this Christmassy blog. It's not that far away after all and I'm already thinking about my Christmas stock... It's leaf central here at by sally!

Christmas Creative: Featured Artisan ~ By Sally: These frosted leaf decorations will look great displayed throughout the winter season, or indeed used at weddings as centre pieces etc. The...


No comments:

Post a Comment