About Me

My photo
I am a textile and jewellery designer/maker based just outside London. Illustration, embroidery, nature, seasons, colour and embellishment are key focuses within my work. I use a wide range of materials including shells, sea glass, thread, fibres, fabric, photographs and small beads. I combine techniques such as stitch, embellishment, drilling and photography. If you have any special requests, please contact me for more information, or visit my website: www.bysally.co.uk.

Saturday 3 September 2011

Ritzy Swish: Folksy Friday!

Had my embroidered Autumn Leaf cuff featured in this Folksy blog yesterday. There's a lot of love for my autumn leaves at the moment...I feel an offer coming on! Watch this space :)
Ritzy Swish: Folksy Friday!: Tiger's Eye Rivers Bag by Ritzy Swish http://www.folksy.com/items/1945473-Tiger-s-Eye-Rivers-Bag?shop=yes

No comments:

Post a Comment