About Me

My photo
I am a textile and jewellery designer/maker based just outside London. Illustration, embroidery, nature, seasons, colour and embellishment are key focuses within my work. I use a wide range of materials including shells, sea glass, thread, fibres, fabric, photographs and small beads. I combine techniques such as stitch, embellishment, drilling and photography. If you have any special requests, please contact me for more information, or visit my website: www.bysally.co.uk.

Sunday 4 September 2011

Feeling the Leaf Love



Once I've moved and things have settled down...I feel I might do an offer on my Autumn Leaf Collection as it really has been popular this year! My leaf brooch has been featured on page 37 of September's issue of Let's Knit magazine. And my cuff has been featured in October's issue of Handmade Living on page 8. Let me know if you spot it!

No comments:

Post a Comment