About Me

My photo
I am a textile and jewellery designer/maker based just outside London. Illustration, embroidery, nature, seasons, colour and embellishment are key focuses within my work. I use a wide range of materials including shells, sea glass, thread, fibres, fabric, photographs and small beads. I combine techniques such as stitch, embellishment, drilling and photography. If you have any special requests, please contact me for more information, or visit my website: www.bysally.co.uk.

Sunday 4 September 2011

Finally made it!: Shades of Autumn #Handmade #Folksy

The old leaf cuff has made it into another blog! Happy days :)

Finally made it!: Shades of Autumn #Handmade #Folksy: Couldn`t decide what to do for today and then I spotted a few Autumn colours and decided to go with that and see what else I could find. As ...

No comments:

Post a Comment